I am crazy excited to be attending my first LuLaRoe convention this week. Vision 2017 is going to be EPIC. They’ve reserved a section of Huntington Beach for our opening party on Thursday night and Angels stadium for the closing party on Saturday. In between there is going to be 2 full days of amazing training, motivation, and shopping! Since it’s my first time going I’ve been asking around for packing tips from the pros. As a minimalist it’s hard for me to think of what to pack, because I’m focused on trying to keep my bag small, not on what I will REALLY need. So here is my list that balances my minimalism with all the advice that I received.
LuLaRoe Convention Packing List
- 6 head to toe LuLaRoe outfits (2 business casual for trainings, 3 for evening/party events and 1 for travelling home, and don’t forget the underwear lol)
- Jewelry to match said outfits (I am also a Paparazzi rep, so I definitely need to be blinged out as well)
- 2 pairs of COMFORTABLE shoes (Skip the cute heels and go for something you can walk all day in!)
- Camera (many people just use their phone, but I can’t live without my Sony A6000)
- Tripod (ok this one may sound a bit crazy, but I have an amazing and compact tripod from Arkon that I will use to get myself into group shots with my team. I’m a little paranoid about handing my phone or camera to others)
- External battery charger for phone (with 25,000 retailers present electrical outlets will be in short supply!)
- Water Bottle (Don’t want to be hunting for a fountain or vending machine when you could be learning and networking)
- Snacks (being 32 weeks preggo I can’t go too long without eating something. I’m bringing granola bars and nuts)
- Notebook and pens (bring multiple pens just in case you have a malfunction, you can take notes on your device, but that will run the battery out faster)
- Small to medium-sized bag to carry stuff in (fanny pack or backpack are the ones I’ve seen highly recommended)
- Earplugs (If you’re a light sleeper and will have roommates)
- Toiletries (Only you know exactly what you need, I would highly recommend keeping a stick of deodorant in your bag in case you need to reapply, it is summer after all)
- ID badge, lanyard, and wristband (DON’T forget them or you’ll be paying for a replacement!!)
Well that’s all I’ve got. Are you going to the LuLaRoe convention, Vision 2017, this year? I’d love to hear in the comments if you have any other packing suggestions. I can’t wait to get to convention and tell you guys all about it! I’ll for sure be making sure to get pics of my outfits to share with you all. Make sure to comment with any other stuff you want to know about my experience. If you want to see my daily updates, pictures, and insights make sure to follow my LuLaRoe page on Facebook.